Here are 7 facts about me, not already known from elsewhere on here.
- I am a romantic. There, I said it. Much as I’d like to deny it, a review of my poems suggest otherwise.
- I am a realist. Often accused (shock horror!) of being unimaginative, I do like to base my reality on reality. Doesn’t mean I can’t change it.
- I am a dreamer. These dreams when pursued through real actions, become goals and achievements. That’s my theory anyway. 🙂
- I am a pragmatist. There are certain things that we can’t change. We do have the choice to change our perspectives. We can choose to step out of ‘the game’.
- I am conservative. Yes, I am working on this… to shift a bit more towards the other end of the spectrum.
- I am contrary. Enough said.
- I don’t like labels and loath being pigeon-holed. Something within me goes a little mental and I go sassy. Warning!
I have ‘labelled’ myself I know but only for ease of reference. We all seem to have an idea what these labels mean, do we not?
These 5 blogs are interesting and diverse, and well-deserving of this Award.
Poetry and creative ‘things’ Geetha Balvannanathan’s Blog
Some wit and humor But I Smile Anyway…
An ISFP blogging about love and all things Doodles and Scribbles
Something beautiful (I would classify as for audience 18+) Siren Whispers
Writings from another culture Hot Cup of Kaapi
Do visit and explore these sites!
© 2016 FlorenceT Copyright reserved. The author asserts her moral and legal rights over this work.