1. Put out a message of love and hope in blogosphere, Twitter, Facebook, … you get the idea 🙂 ;
2. Send a message of support and encouragement to a friend, to a beloved, to one in need;
3. Establish a meaningful connection with one, just one, person today;
4. Ask a friend ‘R U OK?’ and stay and listen;
5. Take a ‘mental health’ day – do something you enjoy today because you deserve it;
6. Make a mental health promise to yourself;
7. Write a list of things you do that makes you feel better.
8. Do one of those things today. Remember:
Have a beautiful day!
© 2014 Copyright reserved. The author asserts her moral and legal rights over this work.