Thank you, Ronovan of ronovanwrites for the nomination. Following the rules:-
Here are the rules for accepting the award:
- Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about myself (which I have yet to reveal, and will now!):
1. I enjoy working with young people, they inspire me by their resilience, tenacity and courage, to be better at what I do.
2. I believe there is a book (or two, or three…?) in me, so blogging is my foray into finding my voice.
3. I play the piano – I’d like to believe, reasonably well. It is stress-relief.
4. I am a visual person and like to see things in their place – whether it is in a certain order, or construct, or composition.
5. I have a (great) tendency to take on too much in my life… thank goodness, I am not a perfectionist while I’m at it! Can’t say life ain’t interesting 🙂
6. I still haven’t figure out what I want to be when I ‘grow up’ – a writer perhaps?
7. I am a ‘foodie’ – loves trying out new and different foods.
This is the part that I struggle with, because of the limited time I have. There are so many fantastic blogs in blogosphere, and it’s so difficult to pick! Oh, did I just say I am not a perfectionist? 🙂
So, let me begin with these:
The courage and vision of Embracing a Wounded Soul http://beledbyreason.wordpress.com/about-me/
The wounded, dark and talented Eye Will Not Cry http://eyewillnotcry.wordpress.com/about-2/
The searching and reflection of Irasia at The Fickle Heartbeat http://thefickleheartbeat.com/about/
The courage and tenacity of darkyblue at 50 Shades of Me http://darkyblue.wordpress.com/a-little-about-me/
The constant seeking disregardeddreams http://disregardeddreams.wordpress.com/
A geomancer who blogs and not just about feng shui http://lawsonandy.wordpress.com/about/
The prolific KB at The Mirror Obscura http://themirrorobscura.wordpress.com/k-a-brace/
The confident steps of Single Strides http://singlestrides.com/about-me/
That’s it for now…